GameDayBeats.com Purchase Agreement
By purchasing or downloading a “Musical Composition(s)” from GameDayBeats.com, you accept these terms and conditions and this shall serve as a contract between GameDayBeats.com (hereafter “Licensor”) and you (hereafter “You”) which may be legally enforced against both parties. The terms of this Agreement are as follows:
• Download Agreement - You will receive an encoded MP3 file of the un-tagged Musical Composition. The Musical Composition file will be immediately delivered digitally upon pressing the download button.
• Non-Commercial/Non-Exclusive Rights - Allows you to use a Musical Composition(s) for your recording, podcast, YouTube or broadcast. You can give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) if you choose to do so. Distributing, selling, or monetizing copies means you must acquire a new Exclusive Rights Agreement.
• You may also use a Musical Composition(s) for non-profit promotional use or demos. You have full rights to record or add to the Musical Composition(s) in any shape, way, or form, except reselling or altering the original Musical Composition(s).
• Exclusive Rights Agreement: Upon a donation amount to your liking or budget, you will be granted Commercial/Exclusive Rights to the Musical Composition(s) for YouTube, podcast or similar, in which you will be able to monetize your video.
• In the event that someone donates for Commercial/Exclusive rights to the same Musical Composition(s) you have donated for, your rights shall stand, and you may continue to use freely.
• In the event that YouTube denies you monetization rights due to copyright claim, send us your YouTube or similar account and page info via our contact form so that we can remove claim.
• The seller (will not receive a royalty from the sale of monetization, sales, or downloads. You must however give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) on all Commercial projects.
• Upon purchasing Musical Composition(s) Exclusive Rights, the seller still owns the Musical Composition(s) and the seller is able to resell the Musical Composition(s) to any other party with exclusive rights.