Usage Rights Agreement
By purchasing or downloading a “Musical Composition(s)” from GameDayBeats.com, you accept these terms and conditions and this shall serve as a contract between GameDayBeats.com (hereafter “Licensor”) and you (hereafter “You”) which may be legally enforced against both parties. The terms of this Agreement are as follows:
• Download Agreement – You will receive an encoded MP3 file of the un-tagged Musical Composition. The Musical Composition file will be immediately delivered digitally upon pressing the download button.
• Non-Commercial/Non-Exclusive Rights – Allows you to use a Musical Composition(s) for your recording, podcast, YouTube or broadcast. You can give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) if you choose to do so. Distributing, selling, or monetizing copies means you must acquire a new Exclusive Rights Agreement.
• You may also use a Musical Composition(s) for non-profit promotional use or demos. You have full rights to record or add to the Musical Composition(s) in any shape, way, or form, except reselling or altering the original Musical Composition(s).
• Exclusive Rights Agreement: Upon a donation amount to your liking or budget, you will be granted Commercial/Exclusive Rights to the Musical Composition(s) for YouTube, podcast or similar, in which you will be able to monetize your video.
• In the event that someone donates for Commercial/Exclusive rights to the same Musical Composition(s) you have donated for, your rights shall stand, and you may continue to use freely.
• In the event that YouTube denies you monetization rights due to copyright claim, send us your YouTube or similar account and page info via our contact form so that we can remove claim.
• The seller (will not receive a royalty from the sale of monetization, sales, or downloads. You must however give full credit to the seller (artist and/or producer name) on all Commercial projects.
• Upon purchasing Musical Composition(s) Exclusive Rights, the seller still owns the Musical Composition(s) and the seller is able to resell the Musical Composition(s) to any other party with exclusive rights.
AGREEMENT FOR ROYALTY-FREE BEAT
Scope of Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions upon which Website Owner permits User to use the royalty-free beats available for instant download on the Website.
License. Website Owner hereby grants to User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and worldwide license to use the beats in connection with User’s musical compositions. This license permits User to use the beats in unlimited for-profit and non-profit musical compositions, synchronization, streaming, and live performances, subject to the terms of this Agreement.
Restrictions. User may not resell or distribute the beats as standalone works or use them in connection with any defamatory, pornographic, or otherwise unlawful material. User is not permitted to claim ownership of the beats, or use the beats in a manner that implies endorsement or sponsorship by Website Owner.
Warranty. Website Owner warrants that it has the right to grant the license granted herein, and that the beats do not infringe upon any third-party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties. Website Owner makes no other warranties, express or implied, regarding the beats or the license granted herein. Website Owner shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the beats.
Indemnification. User agrees to indemnify and hold Website Owner harmless from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with User’s use of the beats.
Termination. This Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause. Termination of this Agreement shall not affect any rights or obligations accruing prior to termination.